Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday and Tuesday Blues: Shatter Me

Mondays are tough. And starting them without some form of enjoyment is even worse. For those of you who enjoy reading just as much as I do I have a suggestion for you. I do believe that very few people haven't read of this book but for those of you who haven't or just haven't picked it up, pick up Shatter Me!

This book has some major character development. I have read, I don't know how many books, but never have I experienced so much change in just one book. The main character Juliette goes from cowering, pitiful girl to girl on a mission. With a very hot, very buff, very sensitive bodyguard/boyfriend.  Now I don't want to reveal anything when it comes to this book. Personally I believe that going into this book slightly blind is what makes the read more intriguing. But for those of you who want a more in depth description here comes a short synopsis.

Juliette is a very powerful girl. Although neither she nor her captures understand what she is capable of. Juliette has been alone for a long time. Until the day when she gets a new roommate or cellmate. She is then removed from her prison and moved to a fancier cage. From there she learns, quickly, how to grow and how to become stronger. And she starts to tap into the power resting inside of her. This she must do if she wish to escape. With Him.

Happy reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment